Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Cleaned out

I lost nearly 300 posts to dead links and broken photos, but I think I'm good to go forward now. Like I mentioned last post, I will try to revisit my Lightroom library and post some random shots from over the years, and I might also consider rolling phone photography into that just for comparison of "I wanted to take photos" and "I needed to document this with a picture!" They're different mindsets for me, for the most part... or at least they used to be, when phone cameras were garbage.

Also, a fun exercise in how my life's changed or not: I have apparently had problems sleeping for years. As far back as the beginning of this experiment, I'd have timestamps of between midnight and 4am on a pretty regular basis. I also have gotten a lot out of the time I spent in therapy, as I don't get mad at nothing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment