Monday, August 29, 2005

Apparently it was a good week

I figured out a while later where I lost the card (CDepot), and the tire I was able to fix by getting Jeff to drag me to target so I could buy a fixaflat. That screw was still in the tread the day I rid myself of the mazda in Late July of 2004.

November 6, 2002--
So it's been a great week. Monday I come to find that at some point over the weekend, I lost my check card. I have no idea where it could have gone since I hadn't used it since Friday night. So that's all out of there. I get home from lunch/dinner, and -- lo and behold -- I have a flat tire. Spectacular. I try to put the donut on, and the rim won't come off the lugs. I go to call AAA today and -- WOW, Imagine this! -- my AAA card is in crofton. So I stopped caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment