Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Descent into Madness

...

[edit from 2019: this post had a series of pictures I took of random things in my office during a particularly long boring night shift; this was one of the first times I had access to a digital camera. sadly, all of the images are dead and gone]



Who am I kidding? I was already there!



CCJS 452 notes from 2/1/05

Bizzarro World



My work schedule from 2/1/05

Dinosaur



My CCJS 370 notes from 1/26/05

Exit sign



The hallway in the ASY 3311 Suite

Hallway



Hi!

Hi



A pile of Griffin iMic dongles

iMics



Jesus is a terps fan and was at the FSU game

Jesus is Metal



Part of my jacket

Leather



A mouse

A Mouse's Ass



The computer in the EMC office

Otters sure are silly



Unintended consequence of dorking around

WHOA!



Can you tell me why stamina means no battery?

WHOA! AGAIN!



Unique Perspective

Tags



CCJS 452 notes from 1/27

What the hell is this thing?



A tripod and movie cart, and my shoe.

WHOA! BUT A THIRD TIME!



Vampire Scott. Yeah, i forgot his head was bell shaped at the time.

You're such a dick.



More CCJS 452 notes from 1/27

Word, bitch: Phantoms like a motherfucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment