Monday, August 29, 2005

According to all this...

... I used to be real big on the code red mountain dew.

October 17, 2002--
I just got thrown out of the building. We all stood around in the office like "Should we care?" and then everybody else evacuated so we figured we would too. These two girls across the hall-- i don't think they left. I can't blame them; they had the student lounge, and the door was closed to keep noise out. They came out and asked if it was the fire alarm, I said "I guess so, I mean, there's clearly no fire, but what can I say?" I went to skinner and got a code red. I was all "Screw this, I'm gettin a drink."
I think I'm gonna do something stupid and go to the football game tonight. I probably won't stay for the whole thing, or even the whole first half. But I have to at least show up to all of them.
Back to my code-red mt. dew.

No comments:

Post a Comment