Saturday, June 7, 2008

Update: Day 7


  • My cat's favorite place to sleep while I'm gone is on my kitchen counter.

  • I get BBC news over the air.

    • BBC news is very excited by the US election cycle

    • They're also really happy about Clinton leaving the race

    • Evidently, this is not a distinct channel; it's really on MPT.

  • I have a brand new dishwasher. Literally.

  • I move big stuff tomorrow after 10am.

    • You may note that it's supposed to be a million degrees tomorrow.

  • At least now, I can live here, as I have my kitchen fixings.


This post brought to you by HTML lists.

2 comments:

  1. moving sucks - not only is it a pain when it's my stuff, but i always get asked to help most everyone i know.

    working on my house cleaning tho - the first piece of 'spare' nikon gear is gone - a 300/4.5 non-AI

    -GMT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat,

    I feel your pain, man. I'm going to have moved TWICE this summer, and I still don't know exactly where the second one is going to be to.

    - Josh

    ReplyDelete