Saturday, October 13, 2007

i see wat u did there

oh

Brown phase Eastern Screech Owl.

I tried to use Pentax software as a workflow-type solution, but it's impossible - any change you make to one image's settings is duplicated on all additional open images.

I'm not sure when I'll have time to fix this. My car isn't so good at starting right now; it has a tendency to not do so immediately after it's been running. I haven't yet figured out the problem; I know it's not a voltage issue, as the car isn't even trying. I can hear relays click, but there's no drop in voltage in the system - none of the indicator lights dim. It seems to only happen when the car is not cold. I have a bad feeling the wiring for the starting system is failing, which sounds like one of those things that is "it's the labor, not the parts."

Incidentally, I read about what's going on with my temperature gauge - it's been pegged off-scale high while the key is on since quite some time ago; apparently, it draws its information from a second sensor, and that sensor can fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment