Sunday, January 28, 2007

Update on stylesheet progress

Quick, eh? Well, the problem is that I've just discovered that the labels tags along the bottom there aren't properly supported using my "classic" layout template. That means I need to upgrade something, which means I have to start over on my stylesheet in order to be able to access the new blogger tags and hopefully rid myself of the idiot nested P errors that show up if you were to click validate right now.

Oh well.

Updated update: so yeah, blogger won't let me switch to a new template because their drag and drop rearrangement of elements in the layout editor is apparently somehow incompatible with FTP/SFTP publishing.

What does this mean for you?

Well, I'd like to keep the content vortex here. I'd like to be able to maintain the same level of service I've always had going as far as you're concerned, and I'd also like to fix that nested <p> error. I can't, however, edit the insertion of the labels thing. That means getting rid of the labels, or finding a new service provider. Time to start researching, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment