Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A Tale of Film

Sunday, as you may remember, I finished my first roll of film since the last color film I put in my ZX-L in May. It's black and white. I tried to take it to techlab for processing. Tried, because techlab has since closed. I can't say I'm sad to see it go; when I was still using their services regularly, they were mangling my pictures more than Ritz. They were, however, the only place I could physically go to and request on-site black and white processing that I know of up here.

So, since I promised you pictures, I'm going to put up one from Thanksgiving of last year that I took and used to be proud of because the only place I ever saw it was printed, where it seemed to be... well, a lot more contrasty than it really is.

Down the creek
It can be clicked!

Whatever, throw your monitor out of adjustment and enjoy the same view I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment