Sunday, August 27, 2006

explanation

Sorry I didn't have anything to show for myself this weekend.

A) it was hot saturday.
B) I spent saturday night watching Ran's copies of movies.
C) I was put into a VERY bad mood late Saturday night.
D) I woke up in said bad mood today.
E) I chose to go to Ritz, an action I sort of knew would aggravate the mood condition. Ritz in Beltsville no longer has a Rotating Tower o' Filters. Also, they still want 100 bucks for the teleconverter I bought Used for 46, could have bought new for I think 60.
F) I went to taco bell to make up for that. Taco bell, however, reaffirmed my theory that the only good taco bell in existence is in the Union on campus and is closed during the summer.
G) I came home in a fit of rage and decided to watch a bunch of Finnish people talk about being in japan/playing a concert in said country.
H) Then I played my own music sans shirt, very angrily.
I) then I had a Paper Mario break.
J) Now I'm eating Frosted mini wheats and watching star trek.

You make make me into the terrible person I am for that, if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment