Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tales of Interim Supervision

I took over at the office on Monday. God, was that ever miserable. Today wasn't as bad; I still feel, however, like I didn't get anything done because people were asking me to do things they could do. Whatever; it'll be worth my while. What's going to take some time to get used to is the waking up before the sun and getting home after 6:00. Again: whatever. I plan on birding as much as possible on weekends (within reason), so I at least have a blowoff planned. It'd be nice to come up with music thing this spring, but I dont' have much in the way of hope for that because nothing has ever come of anything I've ever shown initiative in (except for an ongoing email conversation that I hope I didn't kill last night).

I went hawking sunday. I found a lot of birds while I was out. This was only a problem because there was no way for me to get pictures of most, and the two I was able to stop for flew off as I was focusing. I really need a faster lens so I can get AF-assist on my ZX-L. In the meantime, I'll be using the MX. Not that this is a problem; I love that camera. It's just a bit harder to use for things that move.

I'll post more stuff when I get it. I'm so dead right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment