Saturday, January 7, 2006

It's a celebration

I'm working on sorting pictures from the Utah trip out right now, they'll be up in a new post in a few minutes.

In the meantime, i made it back safely (as you probably already knew). We flew on what has to have been the oldest 757 currently in service; its seats were falling apart and there were no individual A/C nozzles. Then, at BWI, I had to wait for my bags for 35 minutes. Apparently it was too much to ask the clowns behind the scenes to actually drive the luggage carts into the bag claim back-dock. Such is life.

Yesterday I sat around and did almost nothing.

Today, I sat around and did marginally more than nothing; I bought the last of eight Dream Theater studio albums and got gas. Once I got home, I started going through my pictures, trying to get them in some sort of order. I have a lot of pictures. I'm currently backing up my old photos directory from this site. You won't be able to get to the stuff online anymore, but if you have any requests, you're more than welcome to ask. I'm going to start using iPhoto's export command to make my galleries, because I am very lazy and take too many pictures to pretty up HTML for you each time I feel like sharing. You all get it; I know how to do neat things with CSS.

Off to the scotch and yelling at how useless comcast is!

No comments:

Post a Comment