Thursday, January 5, 2006

Homeward Bound

I hop my plane tomorrow at 10 to fly back home.

It's been a good vacation, I think, though I didn't get much of a chance to do outdoorsy stuff. I took a boatload of pictures, admired the local bird population, took a couple walks, and saw my first herd of wild sheep. I'll be attempting to share the pictures with you as soon as I get back; the internet between here and school hasn't been too happy with my 12 megabyte archives.

I also recently discovered I won't be going to Florida this month. My mother seems to think it's more equitable if I stay here and she comes up twice in the next couple of months. Such is life, I guess. Just more time for me to sit around pondering life and playing mario kart over the internet (thanks Spenser). Well, that and Electroplankton.

AnywayI hope all is well with everyone and I will update when I'm done negative scanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment