Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cartoon Network Sucks

haha! this post will be twofold! but I'm not explaining myself until after you read this.

So at 10:30 every night, cartoon network has been showing Dragon Ball Z. I find this compelling and have made it a part of my nightly routine since sometime in June or July. In fact, for various stretches of time, DBZ has been pretty much the only thing I have to get me through the day. Now, instead of something nice at the end of the day, I'll be treated to half hours of Cheap Seats followed by "Why the hell am I awake?" because Yu-Gi-Oh GX is now on every night at 10:30. And every evening at 5:30 or 5:00. And a two hour block on Friday. And I think a couple times every saturday and sunday. DBZ will now be on saturday nights at 7:30.

Not that I have anything better to do, but go to hell, cartoon network. This crap and full metal alchemist and god knows what the hell else, it doesn't matter.

Now. Part I of explanation: I'll get more traffic! God, can you imagine? Search results for Dragon Ball Z, DBZ, cartoon network... wow. Go me, it's my birthday. :-!
Part II of explanation: all the people I used to know will read this "i'm watching dragonball" nonsense and hate me! less work for me! huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment