Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Hell on Earth Day

Do you ever get that feeling that the feeling you got the day before was one you should have paid closer attention to?

Yesterday, I got out of the car and started walking toward the mall when I said to jeff "Why do I have the feeling that today will make me feel like continuing to get out of bed every day is a fruitless enterprise?"

Today, I braved nobody hearing what I was saying, someone pinning a last minute request by someone who was rantinating about jesus christ only knows what that wasn't getting paid for by the college, then finding out that our calendar system has more or less crashed, then finding out that apparently we no longer do late class starts but nobody told me, then and then and then and then and I want to go home.

I seriously shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment