Monday, August 29, 2005

apparently some snow fell?

February 7, 2003--
SNOW DAY!
Yeah, you heard me. Time to go try to build things.

February 8, 2003--
SNOW DAY UPDATE:
Some pretty weak snow. No pandas were constructed.

February 20, 2003--
UPDATE ON THE SNOW DAY UPDATE
I apparently forgot that it had in fact snowed and that snow can be used for construction. I will keep you posted via photographic reconnaisance as to what devious schemes I can come up with. Now I must embark upon operation "I had to come into work because Destler decided rt 1 was wide enough to not have people die left and right and I really don't want to be here, especially since I woke up at 10:07 and had to take a shower and leave, and now -- and imagine this -- I am hungry because I didn't have breakfast so it's time for a trip to the dining hall."

February 28, 2003--
NOT YET SNOW DAY UPDATE
So I got home, and what, to my surprise, do I find in the living room? How about everything still on? Wow. Good thing nobody's paying me for electricity anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment