Thursday, June 30, 2005

Since I can't shut up about it

This is the camera I want. Yeah, different model name, but you get what you get. Also, I changed the picture at the top there. Granted, the jellyfish came from my MX, but I want to reiterate just how good I am with a camera... I took that with ISO 400 film inside of an aquarium's dark jellyfish area. That means shutter speed of (probably) less than 1/30th of a second, although I don't really remember. I'm only telling you this because I AM FANTASTIC AT WHAT I DO.

Additionally, or something, I'll be taking it easy at work the next couple weeks. This means, to you, that I'll probably clean a real scanner and actually take the time to assemble a web photo gallery. I doubt you need me to tell you this, but I am quite proud of what I do and I'd really like to have a good way to share it with the world at large. Since I can't bring myself to php the tar out of my site, I'm going to do the next best thing: provide you with actual content. This means, more than likely, that I will no longer be hosting audio files here. I just don't have enough space.

Sigh... I just realized some of my best landscape negatives are scratched. They came out of the machine like that. Someone once asked me what I would be most upset over someone taking or ruining, and the reply I came up with eventually was my negatives. The prints don't mean anything, right? Well, they do if the store scratches your backup. ::crying::

ha, you read all that. I just blithered all over the internet, I'm being what I can't stand. Good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment