Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Now less nerdy!

So I got to campus a bit later than normal today. The State Highway Administration was doing something on 212 at this rickety old bridge that made it so we got to go by one lane at a time. I made it to my classroom at 10:55, still before class. As it turned out, I guess everyone showed up for class today, including this assbag who tends to sit next to me (and I mean next to) and drum on the table while sitting as far askew in his chair as possible. It's a complete intrusion of space, basically, and I hate him enough for that. Well today, he sat in my space. I always sit in the same place in that class... fourth row from the front, first seat right of the centerline. Everyone knows this; on many occasions, Dr. Gaston has called me The Cable Guy (not to be confused with The Cat's Meow) and I've had to force my way out behind all the shitheads that sit as far back in the aisle as possible. It's like they're trying to disrupt the learning process. Anyway, he sat in my space and I was angry because the seat next to him was being made useless by his aforementioned sideways posture (you know, ass on one edge of the seat, back on the other). Fine, okay, I'll sit up there. One row back, other side of centerline. Except nobody in that row wants to let me in. Idiots. Dr. Gaston shows up, and of course the projector's stuck on some setting that doesn't exist. I have to get up and go down there, again dealing with everyone's sloth. Get back up to the top, and he starts teaching.

Assface in my seat isn't even paying attention.

He showed up, as far as I can tell, to listen to music on his filthy iPod, sit so far askew as to be pissed off at the person that actually had to sit next to him, and review notes from some class dealing with types of evidence.

Go home, stupid. Go waste your money somewhere else. I want to come to class to learn, especially when the instructor is as weathered and knowledgable (and entertaining, even) as Dr. Gaston. It's not every day you'll have a chance to take a course from the man who ran Rikers Island. Types of evidence... sigh. Bet you'll fail that class, too.

I hate college students so much. At least the view to the left was much less wholly angering.

No comments:

Post a Comment