Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Now for some actual content:

So uhh... I hate the internet so much I'm taking a break from hating the internet to actually play show and tell for once. I don't have anything to show right now, unfortunately, as the camera store hasn't called me back about my film yet. I'll go check tomorrow or something, maybe.

In other news, I don't care about school. I also had yesterday off, and didn't care about that. Everyone who reads this knows that, or so I can only assume. Uhh... been playing a lot of bass as of late, getting better with technical right hand operation. I'm also working on doing some two handed tapping. I have some carnie hand issues, as some of you know, so it's hard for me to do octaves off of D, or really any octave or three-fret interval from anywhere shy of the 12th fret. I think it's some kind of intervention of fate that I discovered things like the Chapman Stick and Warr's guitars around the same time that I bought a bass I can actually play that is responsive enough to convey my ghosting, dynamics, and voicing. I'll have to record what I'm talking about to make it clear, but I can do some really meaningful driving lines now. A bit more practice with it and I can possibly do two part lines or engage in more advanced chording or arpeggios.

I guarantee you the only person that means anything to doesn't read this anymore. [edit from 2019: so I've noticed at this point that someone that used to leave comments on this blog must have deleted them all somehow, because I've seen these references to specific people and yet my posts are all uncommented... I'm pretty sure I wasn't writing to literally nobody at this point? I don't know]

Well, I'm done writing about my life for now. I'll post pictures when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment