Thursday, December 23, 2004

holidays!

I saw my grandparents yesterday. They, like my mother, claim I've lost weight and that I look good. Finally, being lazy pays off!

The trip down here was quite long. Birds exploding, cars flipping over on straight stretches of dry highway, and excessive beltway traffic served to delay my trip somewhat. At least I had lots of phone company. Granted, I would have rather had someone in the car with me, but you take what you get with the 14 hour trips. I actually made good time, considering the delay in DC.

Planned for tonight, I don't know. Tomorrow, my mom will be making our world-famous allspice-infused spaghetti (the scots, they love their sauces sweet, apparently), then I guess we're going to church. Et cetera.

Saturday will be fun. Presents abound.

Sunday I go to Atlanta for the first time ever. Presents abound.

Monday I drive the rest of the way home (my brother will be flying out of ATL that morning). Presents abound.

Then I'll be home.

Any questions? Buy me beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment