Thursday, June 10, 2004

O great and exalted potentate of stupitude!

Ren and Stimpy is on SpikeTV every morning at 2 am. Not the new crappy one, either. The old one. Where they said things like O great and exalted potentate of stupitude. I am tempted to adopt that as my official job title soon. Why? Because I can!



Nobody has stolen my house yet, thank God, although with each passing day I fear more that my car will be missing when I wake up. Oh well.



As for my government class, I talked to my professor and he seems to think I am some kind of troubled Genius. He says it's very typical of students like myself to make procedural errors while getting caught up in the creativity of the moment. He also seems to think I need to go to the counseling center to get advice on a good way to do assignments without being stupid about them. Moreover, I think it's great that A) I am recognizably talented and B) someone finally believes me when I say I need some kind of help. Well, there are plenty of people who believe me, however they're Jeff and Katy and that's it. All the rest of you are lying to yourselves or something. Anyway, they didn't accept my first paper so I had to redo it. I turned it in today, and my professor seemed more pleased with the fact that it was under the limit pagewise, so hopefully, that'll end well for me.



I'm a troubled genius.



I'm the great and exalted potentate of stupitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment