Tuesday, June 1, 2004

In the Ghetto

Well, I am back in PG county.



My house has been broken into since I left, and I am afraid enough for my safety that I'm going to be sleeping with my 1/2 inch drive breaker bar next to my bed.



And to think... I never actually thought I would get the chance to use it as an implement of kneecap destruction.



<edit to remove misinformed anger... > At any rate, I am back. I start work tomorrow, and thursday apparently I need to talk to my government professor about my grade in the class. I am terrified because I dont' know why he wants to talk to me when I am pleased with the C I got (underachieving engineering student still guides my grade acceptance policy), but at the same time, he reviewed my appeals and my final. Scary, because it may become evident that I don't actually know anything. Well, whatever, I won't have to deal with him by requirement ever again should I be angry at him. But on the positive side, he did talk to my TA who I believe thought I was ... well some kind of star. I don't know, I just don't. Will keep you posted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment