Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Coding

So I'm in progress but I am finished for now. I moved some stuff, added a blogroll that is, I realize, pathetically empty, but what are you going to do. I'm going to set out to look for a better comment system that maybe people will use soon, and eventually go through the code in the template and strip everything I don't care about and redo the stylesheet for my own personal good, that way I don't feel like I'm mooching off someone else's work. Unfortunately, blogger's code system appears to be eternally confusing what with its dollar signs and dd tags... I don't know. I suspect a large part of the problem is that I don't know what does what, and I hate it when that happens. That's no longer a priority though; I got rid of the dependencies on the rounded corners, so while I have a feeling it's uglier now, at least I can do what I will with the colors. Oh... yeah. Somebody like... post something or something. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment